Pages

Friday 16 September 2016

2nd At Cross Country


On Wednesday afternoon we had our school Cross-Country Race and yeah in the title it says, "2nd At Cross Country", so that means I came 2nd place.

First off the year 1's - 7's started then us the year 8's. When we went to the start we all got ready except for me, because I was too busy posing in front of the camera but out of nowhere I heard, "GO."  Everyone started running but I was still posing, so I quickly looked to the right and everyone was gone so I darted as fast as I could to catch up with the runners, then in no time I caught up. We had to do 3 laps. In the middle of the race I felt so tired, that I felt I was going to faint. At the end I passed my friend Maranatha. As I was running around the field I could hear everyone saying " GO QUROS!!!" So I ran as fast as I could towards the finish line and I got there. YAY!! I felt exhausted after that race and I was also excited that I placed 2nd.

Here is a few pictures throughout the whole race!!
Link To Pictures Below:)






No comments:

Post a Comment