Pages

Monday 30 November 2015

"WHAT A DAY"

“WHAT A DAY”

It all started on a very very hot Saturday when my brother, mum, dad and I started our morning off with breakfast at the Panmure Yacht & Boating Club.

My mum came up with all these ideas that we should go here then go there, she did this because we can get out of the house and kill time, it’s to hot and I forgot the rest. Then when it came around lunch time we went to G.I because there was a kids fun thing going on, it kind of boring but I still enjoyed it though. BAM the was ticking it was already 1:00 I was like “WHHAAAAATTTTTTTTT”. So we ended off our day with a place with water, splashing and fun called the pools, ahhhhhhhhh.

Saturday was pretty pretty cool because we got to go places, start our morning off very amazing but best of all hanging out with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment